Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Grief

Well, here I am saying that I will now be able to update more often and what happens? Nothing. Geez. Well, I guess that all I can comment on are, the holidays coming up, yeay!! My car is still running even though I have traveled over 200 miles a week in it, and gas here is 1.75!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! I no longer pay 50 dollars a week to gas up, only about 30. My sister is pregnant again and my younger sister is going to go to school down south and stay with her, and I just realized that that meant she will be around the Wii for a whole semester!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Oh well, at least I will be able to work on getting my own room. (I have to share with my littlest sister, she is 12 and messy)But if I can get things to work, she will have the room to herself to clean (he he he he) and I will have the basement once again, and share with the mice...DECON!!!!
I am very excited for this coming Christmas, no one is coming over and I am getting only one present, but it is something I really really wanted for years. And I really don't need anything but I could use some money. (Duh) Well, until I get my present for Christmas, none of you will know, it has to be a surprise for someone right?

1 comment:

Gurgy said...

Your too funny! You need to keep us updated more often with how school is going... etc....

Antie