Sunday, May 10, 2009

Movies

I went to the showing of Subject B-5 Friday night at the local coffee shop. It had a good story, the camera work was a little shaky (but hey this is a movie done in Trinity County, on practically no money) and the sound needed some work but I liked it. It was worth the late nights and cold we had to deal with, not to mention all the fake blood that was splattered all over us multiple times. You can see the trailer on youtube by clicking on the above link.

Last night I went to see Star Trek and it was AWESOME!!! We are so getting it when it comes out on DVD. I personally haven't been able to see lots of Star Trek, but I know enough to get all the little hints here and there from the show.

I learned last night that there was a scene after the credits of X-Men Origins Wolverine, one that I missed. So I will just have to go back and see it again, oh pity me. ^_^ (I think I spelled something wrong again.)

So yeah, look at the trailer, there was a rumor that they were going to put the movie up on Youtube as well, but they are trying to sell DVDs of the movie as well. So I don't know.

2 comments:

Nancy H. said...

I saw you twice in the trailer. ^_^

Kristen said...

and thus begins the illustrious acting career of my little sister. :)