Thursday, January 21, 2010

School Starts Again

Once again I have started another semester at college. I have gotten into three of the four classes I was going to take, so now I need to find an online class of some kind to fill in the needed units.

The weather was a bit of a worry, but so far this morning it was clear enough for us to get over, tonight on the other hand...wish us luck. I am carpooling with my friend, Meghan, my sister, Nancy, her boyfriend, Jori, and his friend, Nick. Nick has a class that keeps us at the college until 9:30 at night. Nancy has a class that requires us to get to the college before 8:00 a.m. We have an hour drive home. I am too nice. Lucky for me we only have to do this two days of the week.

I have been sick this past week, yucky sniffling, coughing, wheezing, thing. Throw in some dizziness and nausea, and you have a wonderful night before school starts. I finally felt well enough to fall asleep around 1:00 in the morning, Jacquie woke up at 4:20 and started walking around and talking loudly to whom ever was putting wood in the stove, and my alarm went off at 5:45.

At least I got into the two classes I was worried about. I had been wait listed for them and just made the class. Hopefully I will do well in my Japanese class that I am taking. Kristie sent me some books, but they have been lost in the immenseness that is the bookshelf.

So, once again, hopefully we will have good weather this evening, have a nice fast food dinner, make it over the hill and on to home, and sleep in tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Nancy H. said...

I said I was sorry! And your sleeping in is much more than mine, lucky.

Gurgy said...

Good luck to all of you with your classes!

Antie