Saturday, February 14, 2009

Basement Start!

I started cleaning the basement today, with the help of my friend. We got bags and bags of old cloths ready to take to the Blue Barn. My car is full of trash to take to the dump, mom's car is starting to fill up with recycle stuff, and my dad is already complaining. (Of course) And in case he reads my blog, I will not say what I am getting rid of. Hopefully we will be able to get the basement cleaned out and fixed up soon, it will be nice.

We are getting snow, but right now there seems to be a spot of clear weather all around us, so everyone is getting snow, we are getting sprinkled with rain.

Hey, since Monday is a Holiday, I might start working on the basement again. (Yes Kristie, it is going to get cleaned, and all the...magazines...will be in their...rightful place.) ^_^

3 comments:

Nancy H. said...

Can't wait to see the finished product in June. Better make sure Jacquie doesn't see what you're getting rid of either.

Kristen said...

yay! girl power! de-cluttering power! woooooot!

Gurgy said...

Woot, yep you better not let your dad or Jacquie see what your tossing lol. Post pics when you get it all fixed up!